Friday, July 31, 2015

Ready to Embark!


"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." (D&C 4:2)

My name is Brinton Michael Moe, born and raised in Owasso, Oklahoma! I am 5 days away from going into the MTC (Missionary Training Center) to prepare for the two years I will be preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Salt Lake City! I couldn't be more  excited! While I am on my mission, the only way I will be able to communicate will be through email once a week on Monday. My wonderful mother has voulenteerd to post my letters and pictures on this blog so you guys can follow me as I go on this exciting adventure serving those around me and being a tool in the hand of God. I have been preparing for this mission for what seems like 18 years by exercising faith and building a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and his amazing gospel.  Please email or write me if you have any questions or just want to talk! (Remember I won't be able to respond until Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment