Monday, January 11, 2016

"We Had An Awesome Baptism!"


Dear family,
A principal of missionary life: "As soon as you get comfortable, the Lord gives you a new challenge"… It feels like I keep getting dumped on my head. It's pretty awesome. I know that there is no growth in a comfort zone and rarely is there comfort in a growth zone. I am grateful for this opportunity the Lord has given me to grow.

We had a last second transfer that took place on Saturday morning before Zoe's baptism. We got a call at ten AM and Elder Gill was gone like 5 hours later. It was pretty crazy. He still has the house keys, a bunch of information we need and the worst one... Elder Dubbeld’s nerf gun. Bum bum bum bumbbbb. Jk about the nerf gun. Yeah, so things are pretty crazy around here. But we had an awesome baptism! I confirmed her during ward conference and the Stake President and the Bishop congratulated her over the stand during their talks. 

So our new companion is Elder Archer and he is cool! He is from Florida and has been out on his mission for one transfer longer than me. We get along really great and Elder Dubbeld likes him too. Elder Dubbeld has opened up lately and is soo funny. I am running super short on time.

Love you!,

Elder Moe



"Personal study - narrated by JSH 1:  "...and for a time was quite unconscious of anything.""
"Personal study - narrated by JSH 1 continued:
"when, instantly I saw, as it were, a conduit open right up into heaven"

Elders Moe, Gill and Dubbeld

"IN N OUT!"
Elders Moe, Dubbeld and Archer

"Green tie swag"
"Dutch food - I don't know how to say it, but they are the BOMB."




No comments:

Post a Comment