Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"I Finished the Book Of Mormom and Preach My Gospel Again"

Evanston/Summit Zone conference
Oct. 31, 2016

Dear Family,
It has been a great week! I feel like we are finally getting on our feet!! Park city is so different from Evanston and we hear that it is hard to be diligent when half your day is spent at the Family Tree. We are trying to motivate inspire and minister.  

We had a zone conference on Tuesday here in Evanston and the new zone is working great! Members and missionaries are going to be coming together a lot more in our mission and other surrounding missions. I will explain more in following emails. It has been neat focusing on only 3 wards. We had the Star Valley temple dedication this Sunday and it was so cool. Sister Bednar is from Star Valley and Sister Ballard is from Cokeville. Elder Bednar asked sister Ballard to get up and bear her testimony and she got super emotional. 
Elders Moe & Douglass

I finished the Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel again this morning. Again, I know that they are both inspired by God. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to preach this gospel. I feel like Ammon in saying that I can not say the smallest of how I feel. I feel like Alma and Amuleck and so many others as they boldly and powerfully call others to repentance.

I am so sorry for how short the letter is. I love you!



Evanston/Summit Zone
Nov. 7, 2016

Dear Family,   
This week has been amazing. Brother Donaldson, the Mission President in the San Antonio mission in district 2, came and did training in our mission. He knows President and Sister Hillier. It has changed my mission and my life. I feel like while on my mission, I have been just waiting for that day. He talked to us about The Doctrine of Christ, the Book of Mormon, Preach My Gospel, teaching skills and so much else. It was so amazing. My words are falling super short. I feel like a pillar of light has descended into my mission and I have been revealed a book that has been buried in my bag. It has the answers. It has the things I have been searching for. I feel like in this last week I have been able to tell the Lord at the end of the day that I have given it my all; that I worked my hardest. I know the Book of Mormon is SO true - 2 Nephi 33
   
Hey Preston,  I love you so much, and Becca, you still can’t do a pull up. Mom and Dad, I love you and hope you see a different son when I get home. I am so blessed.
   
The Book of Mormon Is true. I know it and I know that God knows it.

Love,
Elder Moe

We did some sheetrock demo as a district! I had a lot of sheetrock boogers.






No comments:

Post a Comment