Friday, May 19, 2017

"Midvale North...One of The Best Stakes I've Ever Served In"

May 15, 2017

I just saw you!

Preston we talked to this guy and I took your advice and it was awesome! We testified of the Book of Mormon and had an awesome lesson. We were talking to him and the spirit brought your words to my remembrance. It was looking like we weren't going to have a lesson and then we brought it up and it went awesome! He still had his copy we gave him and we read some. He doesn’t like reading, but he had read some, and was stoked to find out that there was a Book of Mormon app! He is our ward mission leader’s next door neighbor, and we ran into him when we were going over for dinner one day.

I realized I didn't take very many pictures as I was leaving this time... oops

The lesson with Nurra, Payton and Jeremiah went great! Jeremiah and Payton are on date for Saturday the 25th! I am so exited for them!

The Cs are still good for their baptism and haven't drank coffee. We talked to them this morning.

Jonathan is good! We finally got a hold of him today and I was able to say goodbye!

We had an awesome visit with the Lawrence family! I am going to have to tell you all about them when I get home! They are so cool. Sister Lawrence made us countless dinners and literally somehow knew every time we didn't have dinner. Her husband came out with us and is an amazing missionary. They we awesome examples to me and helped us so much!

I'm gonna miss this area a ton! Our ward mission leaders, Brother Packard, Brother Thomas, and Brother Wallace, are the absolute best, and all the leaders that I have worked with in this Stake have been amazing. Midvale North is one of the best stakes I have ever served in. I love this place!

Love you Mom and Dad and tell Lauren congrats on graduating again. What are her plans?

I love you guys!

Midvale Zone Activity



No comments:

Post a Comment