Tuesday, May 23, 2017

"The New Area is Sick"

Elders Rawcliffe and Moe eating a Habanero pepper
May 21, 2017
The new area is sick, my companion is sick, and after I ate that habanero pepper, I was sick... JK it wasn't too bad.

First of all, the area (Holladay) is awesome. Busy out of our minds. The hardest part so far has been trying to prioritize because there is so much stuff going on. There are actually a ton of apartments here and the stake is pretty missionary focused.  We have a ton of cool investigators that I got to teach this week and I am exited for all the miracles. We have already had a ton of miracles and hopefully more are coming soon!

There is this awesome investigator named Liz whose dad is getting ready to baptize her soon. It should be in the next few weeks. We got to go to Temple Square with them and it was super good! I will send pictures.

Elder Rawcliffe is awesome. He is super diligent and is really musically talented. He plays violin and is amazing. We get along super well and have had a way fun week together. He knows the scriptures so well!

We got to give two talks this Sunday, and teach a lesson in Elders quorum. I felt bad because I wrote my first talk in the 30 min before church, and then I ended up writing my second one while I was on the stand. Luckily, I felt supported and was able to do alright! I definitely don't want to do it again though because I could have done a lot better! Preparation is key.

I love you guys and I know that the Doctrine of Christ is the only way back to live with our Heavenly Father again. Only through Faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism, receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. I know that Joseph Smith was called as a prophet of God and that God’s kingdom is on the Earth today.

Love,


Elder Moe

"Habanero pepper...it was a lot hotter than I remembered.  Maybe I am just getting soft."




"Don't Do This"


"Yeah..."


Elders Moe & Bailey

"I ran into KJ Mills!! He was at our building on Sunday!"




No comments:

Post a Comment