Thursday, October 13, 2016

Blazing Trails and the Stop Smoking Program

                                                 Oct. 10, 2016                                      
Dear Family,

This week has been an awesome one for us. To answer your question, our investigator's baptism happened and it was a miracle! We used the stop smoking program and she quit! She had been a smoker since she was 15 years old and she was able to quit in 7 days! It was so cool to see God give her the strength to do it! I know that program is inspired and I am excited to help more people in our area that need it! 

Last Monday we went to this place called Hole in the Rock and it was so fun! I love hiking here in Wyoming. YOU GET TO BLAZE YOUR OWN TRAIL! In Salt Lake it feels like you are just walking down a sidewalk. There are normally a lot of people on the trail and it's been walked on like a million times. I like to feel like a mountain man. Lol... it was cool though. I hope you like my hoodie I bought! 
    
I know that our Heavenly Father loves us! I know that the quicker we respond to spiritual promptings the easier it is. We need to learn to be like a horse that knows to turn when he feels the reigns shift and doesn’t need to be jerked by the bit.

Love,
Elder Moe




If the video doesn't show up, then click on the Elder Brinton Moe in the Salt Lake City East Mission link at the bottom of the page, or if it shows an Error, click on the youtube link in the black video box.
Blaze your own trail

Teach Me to Walk in the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment