|"Exchange breakfast of biscuits and gravy and French toast!"|
Elders Owen, Jensen, Moe and Baldry
- Elder Jensen gave me a blessing and he said that sometimes as the body weakens the spirit is strengthened.
- Elder Flaminano (a new missionary from the Philippines) gave me a blessing in Tagalog because his English isn't very fluent. I didn't understand what he said, but I felt an overwhelming sense of God's love.
- I was able to sympathize better with all the sick people who we have met this week
- We felt good enough to go to Winco, and the 32 L Powerade Zero was on sale for 67 cents. YES! NO MORE GATORADE!
- The Midvale Elders got us a whole package of new toilet paper