Sunday, March 12, 2017

"Been Having An Amazing Birthday"

March 6, 2017

Dear Family,
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you so much for all the kind notes and stuff. I have been having an amazing Birthday.

This has been an awesome week. Remember the N family? We are still teaching them and the Mom is super ready to be baptized. We finally brought over a Lingala translator and she has been completely prepared. Her daughters aren't quite yet, but I know that she will be a great example to them. The translator’s name was Francis and he was awesome. He told his conversion story of when he had a dream and he just saw this sign in his dream that said THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST. He saw the same sign in the same font on a church building, and he had the taxi driver stop, and he said as he looked at the sign, the dream came back to him and the Sister missionaries happened to be there. He was baptized in 2 weeks. Charolette asked to sing As Sisters in Zion as a closing song at the end of the lesson. It’s her favorite song and she even knew the page number. It was awesome.

I can't really believe I am 20. That’s all I will say about that.

I am so exited about school!!! This is gonna be cool. I am just happy I know what I am doing for the most part.

Thank you Guys so much for all the birthday stuff! I am wearing my moe shirt and I have my moe waterbottle and later we are gonna have moe fun playing soccer!

Answers!
- It’s been a super special day already. We went to President’s to drop off some beds for when Rock Springs and Evanston come down for the temple trip Tuesday. We also went to the office to get my package and help the office staff with some stuff and they sang happy birthday to me LOL! I wore the awesome hat the whole time we were there. We went to Dragon Diner, this super good Chinese restaurant, for lunch right by the mission office. We are now at our building emailing and then Midvale zone will have their p-day activity here.

We will be at the mission office tomorrow and the day after. We have an MLC with Elder Zwick and then another Zone Conference on Wednesday.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  The church is true!


"Thank you!"

"Elder Frogley messed up his food hard core"

The moving crew for a youth pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment