Sunday, April 9, 2017

"Be Hearers and Doers of the Word"

April 3, 2017

Dear family,

This week has been so cool!

We had some awesome miracles!

We were trying to get a hold of an investigator for like 4 days and we hadn't heard anything from him. I had this really good feeling that after the 30th time calling him that he would answer. We were sitting in the apartment and called and were both praying like crazy that he would answer and after the third ring he did and it was epic. He had no idea on the other end but we like hit the floor. I was so grateful! It’s the small things in life.

Another awesome miracle: We have been teaching this awesome family and the Dad is not a member. He has so much faith in Christ and knows a ton about the New Testament. He has been praying to know if the Book of Mormon is true and he hasn't felt like he has seen an answer to his prayer. He hasn't been giving up and he is still asking in faith! The session we watched with his family was the Sunday Morning session and Thomas S. Monson spoke on the Book of Mormon and made a solemn declaration that the book is true!

Something I want to do this conference is come up with a plan for how I can apply the words of the prophets, seers, and revelators. I am not sure exactly what I will do, but I am going to start with charity from the Prophet’s first talk. I would encourage you to be hearers and doers of the word. Our Redeemer is Christ the Son of God. He speaks through the mouth of his prophets. The heavens are open and this church is true. I know this with all my heart.

"Come unto me all the that are heavy laden and I will give thee rest."

Love,
Elder Moe

Conference Run Ins!
Ryan Chatwin!
Elise & Brady Eisinger!
Bri's friend, Elder Fitzgerald
Former SLCE Missionary, Sean Freebairn
Former SLCE Missioanary, Tanner Boren

We were able to go to the Saturday morning and afternoon session. We went with this family on the Saturday morning session!


Holladay District

Dinner with the Logsdons!

No comments:

Post a Comment