Sunday, June 4, 2017

"His Grandma Just Threw Him Out"

"Double Rainbows, Mt. Olympus, and the Book of Mormon"

May 29, 2017

Hey!
This week was sick!
( I feel like I say that every week but it is so true )

We met a lot of new people this week!

We went on exchanges with Elder Haight and Metekingi and we found this really cool kid named Elias! We knocked on the door and his grandma just threw him out and said, "These are the guys that know about God" and then closed the door. LOL  He was super cool and his grandma is awesome too. He has been reading the Book of Mormon and said he made it to the "lined pages" or the columns. haha

We got to help do some baptismal interviews for the Swahili Elders. Sister Vutagwa, who is a new Sister from Kenya, came to translate. It was a family of 6 and they were super cool! At first they were pretty shy, but they warmed up fast. We brought one of our investigators, Yao, and we got to go to the baptism. It was sweet. It was an hour and a half long though...

I have really focused on loving God with all my heart. I hear that and I say that, but this week I was thinking about what that really means. I was thinking about why I am doing the things I do. Am I studying for me or am I studying for God?  Am I on a mission for me, or am I on a mission for Jesus Christ? What does it mean to love the Lord with your whole heart? What does it mean to keep your eye single to the glory of God? I want to find out the answers to these! I want to do all things for the glory of God.

I love you!


Elder Moe

"P-Day.  Mmmmmmm" (Elder Moe & Rawcliffe)


No comments:

Post a Comment