Monday, December 28, 2015

"I Hope You All Had a Wonderful Christmas"

"The Daily View"
Hey family!,

I love you guys so much! It was awesome being able to see you on Christmas. I was kind of scared that it was going to be weird seeing and talking to you guys but it was really awesome and motivated me to be better!   

Please tell grandma Dora thank you so much for the jalapeƱo jelly and the bran muffins! We ate it with cream cheese and crackers this morning. (Jake cracked me up in the Herman family Christmas card! Good work Jake.) 

Thank you family for all the awesome gifts and letters! I love all of you! I am super sorry for not doing that great about writing a lot. I think it would work awesome if you asked me like one or two things specifically to write about because I have a hard time thinking of things. We can try it out for next week!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have reflected on all that your savior has done for you.  I got some insight during our zone conference that I wanted to share.

After the angel appears to the shepherds the host of angels appear and it says... 
Luke 2
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

All of us were in this heavenly host; all of us were there on this first Christmas. All of us were looking down at the Savior’s birth and singing praises Him. I am sure there was more celebration and joy at the beginning of our Savior’s mortal life than any of us can imagine. He was starting the greatest feat that any of us have ever done. He was going to atone for all of us and open the gates of heaven for all those that are willing to follow him. It must have been a bittersweet moment for our Father, but all of us were there. 

I love you guys,

Love Elder Moe

"They need to still make copies of the
Book of Mormon like this!"
"Elder Dubbeld loves Root Beer.  He bought
six 2 liter bottles last Monday, not to mention
a ridiculous amount of cereal."
"When your foreign companion
discovers junkfood..."

No comments:

Post a Comment