Monday, February 1, 2016

"Couldn't Think of a Better Way to Leave the Area"

Sis. Uelese, Sis. Elias and Elder Archer
Dear Family,

This week has been crazy and awesome! We had a baptism of three, a wedding, and the sister’s baptisms (I baptized one of the boys). It was awesome! Crazy awesome. I couldn't think of a better way to leave the area. I am trying to get pictures of all of the crazy events so I can send them. I loved all the pictures and videos and letters this week.  This family is awesome and I am proud to be a part of it. I am sorry I don't have a ton of time to email today.  Today is crazy… With no more transfer meetings, it’s crazy. This is a first time for all of us and so I don't think anyone really knows what is going on.  This scripture was fulfilled in part this Saturday with the baptisms - 2 Nephi 21:26. We only have a few pictures from everything but I will send more next week. I love you guys!
2 Nephi 21:26
The wedding
Baptism of three
Goodbyes

More goodbyes
 


Sisters Elias & Uelese, Elders Moe & Archer




















Elder Moe ran into a friend of his cousin Jessica!


No comments:

Post a Comment