Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"GOING BACK TO WYOMING!!!"

"When you're stressed and you know it..."
I AM GOING BACK TO WYOMING!!!! Elder Soelberg is gonna be the new assistant with Elder Nelson and I am gonna be ZL (zone leader) in Evanston with Elder West from Australia. HAHAHA!!!! Whooooooo! I am so stoked! It is gonna be awesome and I know Elder West a bit and he is super cool! I might even go on exchanges in Green River too!!!!

Dear Family! 
I love you! I feel like I say that in every letter, but it is so true. This week has been a great one for me. Since we found out that we were both leaving, it has been pretty nostalgic. Don't worry, you can be diligent and nostalgic at the same time! Don't get the wrong idea. I have spent a quarter of my mission here in this stake and I have grown to love it. I feel like people have the wrong idea of YSA (young single adults). I definitely did. I know that it is an inspired program of the church. It's a group of young people that are trying to figure out their lives that can come together and be one big family for each other. For anyone who is trying to decide if they want to go to a YSA Ward or not, do it! It'll be different and may take some time to adjust, sacrament meeting is gonna be silent, but you will grow AND love it. 

"The Dinner Cycle with the High Council & Sisters"
P-Moe, It was good to hear that you had a life changing experience at EFY. I remember when I had a similar experience at Philmont, and I promised my Father in Heaven that I wouldn't let him down and was willing to sacrifice everything to follow his Son - Always remember.

Shout out to the coolest girl I know! Becca, Happy Birthday!! You are da coolest! (Preston pull out the punching gloves from the dress up box, Becca is getting more and more beautiful). Mom, I love you and will make sure to answer all of your questions next week! You are gonna be proud of me when I come home; I feel like a lot of the lessons you have been trying to teach me are finally sinking in.

Dad, it's cool to see you have had a mighty change of heart and want to read the Book of Mormon fast. There is someone in our area named Brother Serrano. He has amazing stories and spent some of his childhood in Mexico. He asked Elder Anderson, a seventy that visited his mission (not Neil L.), what was the most important thing he could do?  After Elder Anderson warned him that if he told him he would have to do it, he said, "read the Book of Mormon every month all the way through for the rest of your mission." Brother Serrano had to wake up earlier than normal every morning to read, but he did it every month.

Love you all,

Elder Moe!!!
More of the Dinner Cycle. "The dinner cycle goes through
each ward per week and then the last week of the transfer
we eat with the High Council. The cut outs are one of the families
kids that are on missions.  They have two out at the same time."

No comments:

Post a Comment