Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hard Boiled District Egg Heads

"On P-day the Sisters decided to draw out the district on hard boiled eggs."
Sept. 26, 2016

Mom:  Dallin gets home on Tuesday at 1:50, so 2:50 your time he will be getting off of the plane here in Tulsa!
Elder Moe: That is crazy they can listen to country music. There are a lot of stories about the west mission that I didn't really believe were true but I have been hearing more and more real things. Lol That is insane that he is almost home. That seems like forever ago that he left.

Mom:  That is so cool that you got to stay in the new mission home. Is it an actual home, or did they just do some renovating to the mission office?
Elder Moe:  It is an actual home. When Elder Soelberg and I went over there a few months ago for interviews, Sister Hillier was telling us about how awesome it was that they like didn't have any pots or pans and there were a bunch of random plates and bowls that weren't from the same set. I told her that is exactly what it is like for everyone else too!! Lol It's a pretty home! Not as old as the old Tulsa Mission home. The South Mission president used to live there. 

Mom: I noticed from your pictures that you ran into Sis.Sanchez. Was that the first time she had seen you?
Elder Moe:  I have seen her at zone conferences and stuff.  The Sisters were just taking a picture and we just walked in and put our thumbs up. I was giving her a hard time at a lunch for zone conference for "stalking me on instagram." She knew I was kidding.

Mom: Nate Nadal said he would be looking for you and Charity Bliss got her mission call to the UT Ogden Mission.
Elder Moe:  I hope I serve around Nate when he gets here! That would be sooooo awesome. Woah I didn't know Charity was old enough to go on a mission! I might not be thinking of the right person.

This is about a picture of his companion, Elder Douglass, from last weeks letter (titled: when you see it...) Elder Moe was being creepy in the background and looking like he was wearing a morph suit. I explained how his sister found him, but the rest of us didn't see him till she pointed him out.
I read the picture thing to Elder Douglass and we were here in the kitchen waiting for our Papa Murphys to bake and dying laughing! We were trying to be creepy and I kinda wondered if you had seen it. 

Mom: Do you WY missionaries get to go to the open house or dedication of the Star Valley temple?  I'm guessing it isn't in your mission, but you had mentioned that you were handing out fliers for it, so I was just wondering.
Elder Moe:  We do not get to go to the temple open house. All of the Sisters in our mission are going though. They are teaming up with the Idaho Mission Sisters and doing the tours. They are having the Elders closest cover the Sisters’ areas while they are gone. One of our Sister companionships found a family of ten that wants to get baptized and then the Sisters had to leave. We are praying that they don't get lost during all of this.

Mom: Someone you were having dinner with sent us a picture.
Elder Moe:  Sister Lancaster was the one that sent you the picture! She is SO AWESOME. She broke her tailbone recently and we just happened to have an unopened doughnut from Walgreens in our apartment... it was a cool miracle because I had a feeling to keep it.

Hey, could I get your French Toast, pancake and biscuits and gravy recipe?

"These are our neighbors Jeff, Shellan, Gage and Cale.  Cale is the angry Captain America.  Haha he is such a punk! They left and moved to China so we are pretty bummed.  They were awesome neighbors."
"We do FaceTime lunches to get to know the Elders in our zone because they are so far away."

"Halloween is coming!"
"I am getting pretty good at moving. Lol. We do it a lot."
"The Papa Murphys turned out great!"
40' outside and popping corn over the fire
"September and it's cold. The weather is crazy...we had to go outside one morning early because I had left my toothbrush in the car and it had snowed. This was later that day."
"Elder Douglass, Elder Lolofie, Elder Moe"
"ELDER BROTHERS LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!! I laugh every time I see it!"


If you can't see the videos, click on the link inside of the black box or click on the Elder Brinton Moe in the SLCE Mission link at the bottom of the page.
Umm less Role Play - Take 1

Umm less Role Play - Take 2

Umm less Role Play - Take 3

Umm less Role Play - Take 4

Umm less Role Play - Take 5

No comments:

Post a Comment